Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Sell Me Some Shit!

There's a commercial in my ear. Always somebody trying to sell me something so uninteresting they have to force it on me. Creativity sucked and eaten.

Everytime I see Bush, he's trying to sell me something.

"Here's one Great Big Pile of Bullshit for only $46 billion and you get no say in what we do. Nor do you need to know. So come on down and kick a darkie or two."

Everytime I turn around, bush has made yet another illegal activity legal simply by saying it is. "Cocaine is legal if your daddy is wealthy and white and president and head of the CIA."

I'm really 6'3" and look like thoe Italian models on the cover of 1/2 breed Indian romance novels. You know, the ones with the six pack abs who bends the white woman over backwards as she willingly surrenders her half naked breasts to him. Yeah! That's me. That 5'10" pudgy fella behind the mic is just a disguise. Yeah! I become 6'3" buff and Italian looking when we make Love. Really! Here...let me prove it.

All Bush has to say is it's legal (for him and his wealthy white buds) and POOF, it is! Like the pedophile loving pope, Bush has become infallible and by simply declaring an illegal activity legal, amazingly, it becomes so.

Don't you wish you could do that? Need a new car? Just walk on the lot and take one. When the cops stop you, just tell them you declared it a legal activity. The cop'll say, "Oh. Okay! On your way then. Go ahead." It's OK. Like GW, I just declared it legal.

So, pick a crime, any crime, and simply declare it legal. It's OK, the president does it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]