Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

Poca...something?

Another movie has been made about one of the "good Indians," Pocahantas. Nothing new. Nothing interesting. A movie I wont see. Wes Studhi and young actress Q'Orianka Kilcher both complained that many of their scenes were left on the cutting room floor. Best to tell the lies than anything close to the truth. Shhhh! Listen carefully...and you still won't learn a fucking thing.

I tried to watch Hidalgo. I had a hard time with it. The Wounded Knee bullshit scene. I don't take these things lightly. It aint no fucking joke or a lie I'm speaking in a movie. But I can't move beyond this sympathetic white character showing the pity and guilt he feels for Indians. Fuck you! I don't want your fucking sympathy. I simply want EVERYTHING BACK!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]