Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Live and Learn

What if we gave a sweat and nobody came? You probably thought I answered that question in a post a couple of months ago. Well, it happened again yesterday. One person did show up and we did a meditation, but no sweat...("no sweat"...funny).

I talked with a friend when I came home and told her about the powwow. I joked that I could have called Chuck this morning and told him I couldn't make it because I was busy making little brown babies. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I had to be a fool and go home instead. Live and Learn. And it would have worked out nicely since no one showed up for the sweat anyway...well, except one person. Still...it would have worked out as my friend pointed out.

The moon is out this morning, and it shown beautifully on the river. Like a prayer, like a song...we danced together.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]