Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Book Release

On January 17th at 7pm, I will be having a book release/birthday party at the Red and Black Cafe, 2138 SE Division, Portland, Oregon. The title of the book is:

TREMBLE IN FEAR
BEFORE THE SOFT
PUDGY INDIAN
I hope to take people on a little journey. I will open the door, and when all are inside, I'll close the door and heat up the place. Kind of like going through a round of a sweat. Then I will open the door back up, and take you out with some of my new work.
Isaac Trimble will hopefully be bringing his flute and playing music for us as well. We've been playing phone and e-mail tag.
Books are $15.
You can find Red and Black Cafe at www.redandblackcafe.com.
May we have Revolution in our lifetime. May the human rights of one and all be honored. May we all live in peace for a Revolutionary change. LET'S TAKE IT ALL BACK!
P.S. I'll be 42.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]