Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

Transus

I went to Darcelle's for dinner and a show.

After some good food, I saw Jesus talking with some men, giggling, moving his arms with his hands limp at the wrist. His hair was dread locked and pulled up to the back of his head. He was tall, and thin and had a great big smile. His face was all tattooed and the make up on his eyelids was pink, loud, and sparkly. He wore a fat pink boa around his neck, tight shorts, tight top pulled over his flat chest. I watched him as he flirted with three men. I could tell the men were ready to rip his/her clothes off and have a Love feast right there in the middle of the room. Jesus is such a slut.

Jesus motioned with his arm around the room when our eyes met.

"EUGENE!" she/he screamed and came running up to me. I stood and received a strong hug from her She kissed me on the lips and sat down.

Jesus placed her arms on the table. They were slender, but her forearms still had hints of strong man, muscular, with bulging veins and beautiful tattoos.

"How are you, honey?" she asked excitedly.

"Fantastic," I said. "How about yourself?"

"Me tooooo!" She looked over at the three men who were staring at her. She waved and they waved back.

"Looks like you're gonna be having some fun later."

"Uh-huh," Jesus smiled her big beautiful smile and nodded her head. I thought it was cute the way her dreads bounced as she did so. "Care to join us?"

"Thanks, but not thanks," I turned the offer down. "I'm not that kinda guy."

"Bummer," she said.

I laughed.

"You know, Jesus, this is really gonna piss off your followers."

"Fuck my followers," she said with a grin, leaning across the table and looking at me intently with those beautiful joyous eyes of hers. "I want to. I want to fuck every last one of them. I want to give all of them pleasure and happiness. Maybe it would loosen them up a bit and they'd quit trying to kill everyone. They don't seem to get it that killing is wrong."

She looked over her shoulder at the men who were still standing where she left them and waved. They waved back.

Jesus looked at me and smiled. "They want to keep their eyes on me. They know what I'm capable of doing," she grinned even broader and leaned closer and whispered to me, "and I know what they are capable of doing to me!" Jesus sat back and laughed her beautiful Winkte laugh. It sent great beauty into my soul. Suddenly I could smell lavender.

"So, are you part of this evenings show?" I asked.

"Not on stage," she laughed. "But I do perform. I have a stage name, too. Wanna know what it is?"

"Yes!" I smiled.

"Transus."

We laughed and laughed and laughed.

She grabbed my hands, leaned in close and spoke softly and clearly, "listen. That was a great lesson you learned. You are a brave man for looking at your own demons and realizing they aren't demons at all. Love yourself and forgive yourself. Those are very important gifts. Use them well."

I leaned across the table and kissed Jesus on the lips. She smiled.

"Sure you don't want to join us."

"Yes," I said. "You know how I feel about guys."

"Maybe you should get over it?"

"Maybe, but not like that."

She smiled knowingly. "Well then...I'm gonna go get greasy with some men!"

She stood up.

"Have a good time," I told her.

"Oh I'm gonna." She looked over her shoulder at the three men who waited with grins on their faces knowing what was about to...come. "And they're gonna, too. See you later."

Transus spun around, swung a white, sequinned, tiny purse over her right shoulder and started swinging her hips as she walked away. She had a cute little ass that wiggled in her cute Winkte way. They walked out of the building arm in arm, the four of them, giggling in anticipation of the pleasure they were about to give and receive. I smiled.

As Transus left the building with her men, she turned her head and winked at me in her best, sexy, Winkte way, and disappeared into her world of joy, happiness, and pleasure.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]