Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Today?

Love?
What do I know of Love?

I ride the waves
and as each peaks
I look for you.

I've tried to ignore you.
I pretended I didn't care.
I wanted to never look for you again.

I hope I learned my lessons.
I know I'm more careful.
I Love the ups and downs.
I Love those painful desires.
That is so full of life!
That is life, brothers and sisters!
Life is good!

I look for you,
I know you're out there.
It's more like
keeping my eyes open.

I have never truly felt the desire
to Love and be Loved like I do
right now.
I could be kidding myself.
I really don't know.
But I enjoy the feelings.
I Love the ups and downs.
I feel so ALIVE!
It's a fun ride.
LIFE! I'VE CREATED LIFE!
within myself...

I watched little rivers, today...
I watched them form
and find their ways
through the asphalt
grass,
ditches,
across rocks,
limbs,
roots,
worlds...
Wave after wave
would dance in the golden light
of the street lamp
as I waited for the bus
and they blessed my shoes and feet.
Rain drops spashing in puddles
dance in the same light.
What a beautiful dance!

I cross the bridge in the rain
this morning.
I love the beauty,
the dance,
of the clouds,
artificial lights,
wave after wave
of beauty
right there
before my very eyes.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]