Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Readjustment

I am readjusting OK to my new temporary environment out on the otherside of Yamill.

It took me an hour and twenty minutes to get to work this morning.

The kitty I'm taking care of I thought escaped yesterday while I was transferring my stuff from the porch to inside the house. I had to keep the outdoor kitty out and the indoor kitty in. I wandered around the property doing ceremony and praying that Samhain, the indoor kitty, found his way home because I couldn't find the little booger anywhere. My spirit remained calm though I wanted to panic many a time. This morning after I woke up, I found the little booger in the living room giving me a serious little hiss at his unhappiness that his people were gone and this stranger was here. I even drove back into town to get tuna for Samhain, and he still didn't show his face. But...he is still inside like a good kitty.

Tried to hook up with the Cynthia this weekend, but our schedules didn't click.

I sense lots of spirits in my new environment, so I talk with them a lot, though they haven't made themselves apparent to me, you can definitely feel them around.

I wrote by hand for about 3 hours last night. I did some reading as well. Currently, the kitchen is a mess and I'm not quite settled in.

By the way...LIFE IS GOOD!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]