Saturday, December 03, 2005

 

Perspective

The last several weeks I've started looking at things differently. Myself, my writing, my relationship with my daughter, my...well, everything. Everything looks different to me.

Since that ceremony, I'm not so hard on others. I don't yell at traffic anywhere near as much. I also feel Love in my heart and don't know where that is leading me. But everything seems so much more beautiful. I feel like I've just woken up to a new world and am discovering many beautiful things. I also know that many horrible things are happening in the world.

Hmmmm!? What does one do with this kind of stuff? I want to create. Put words together and make stories. Spiders, crows, cats, trees, daughter, dogs, goats, genocide, life.

I want to watch the stories fall from her hair, through those little dark curls, sparkling eyes, delicious smile, beautiful hands...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]