Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Lover-Love pt. 2

I sat down to write on my blog, when Jesus came walking down the hallway of the BOO, pulled up the brick red rolly office chair with the loose back and sat close to me and stared at the side of my head as I wrote these words.

Jesus is wearing a beautiful white dress that outlines her hourglass curvy figure, long black hair, dark skinned beautiful legs crossed. A beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

I don't turn my head from the screen, but I gaze at her from behind the edge of my glasses. My smile is light and flirtatious. Sweet scents fill the air and my heart starts to race.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Jesus?" I ask as she sat there silently beside me.

She smiles, turns her head slightly, gazes at me with her beautiful black as charcoal eyes and that wonderful smile... "Maybe," she says. "Are you trying to seduce me?" she asks.

..."Maybe," I say.

She laughs a little and sits back in the chair.

"Can I touch you on your knee or something?" I ask. [inside joke from work]

She laughs, leans in to whisper in my ear. Her scent spins tornadoes of lust in my soul. As she whispers, I feel her seductive breath tickle my neck and ear and it sends tingles to my bikini area. "If you're a good boy," she whispers, "you can touch me anywhere you want."

I look her in the eye. We smile. I kiss her gently and touch her knee. Her skin is soft, warm, joyous and inviting. It sends lust throughout my soul and my body. Dreams of kissing and licking her knees especially that soft space on the back of them filled my lustful imigination. We stood up, held hands, and walked down the hallway together. Today would be a GREAT day to call in sick to work.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]