Sunday, December 25, 2005

 

Introduction

Although I've discussed a second book project with my publisher, he strongly stated, "let's get this first one finished." That said, and having too much time on my hands, I've just finished putting together the possibilities of book #2. Sorry, Leas, but I just havta do it. We'll discuss it later, I'm sure.

It is Christmas Day, 2005, and I am sitting at KBOO, and have, for the last 2 and a half hours, written one more Jesus story, and have the formings of a new book. The title I am thinking of is the also the title of one of the stories I want in the book, "Kill Whitey (A Love Story)." We'll see, however.

I'm sure that a lot of people who pick up this book are wondering what some crazy Indian is doing at his favorite radio station putting together what is obviously gonna be book #2 instead of spending this special day with family and friends. For the most part, I don't celebrate Christmas. The last Christmas I celebrated was in '98. Last year I didn't celebrate anything.

This month has many negative feelings attached to it for me, and I want to change that. This time of year I remember the Buffalo Gap Massacre, the assassination of Sitting Bull, Wounded Knee ride and Massacre, my father's death, the taking of my car, abuse surrounding solstice, etc. I don't have a whole lotta reason to celebrate this month and especially this day, but now I do. I have put together what I believe will be book #2. What better way to celebrate a holiday I don't believe in, at least not in the Christian sense?

I have written a series of Jesus stories where he takes on many forms, man (untraditional), an alcoholic on the skids, an Indian woman, a transvestite, and several other forms. It is also filled with stories and poems about Love and Life.

My first book I believe is helpful in making you aware of what is going on in the world, this one, I believe, will help change your perspective and see the world beyond whatever limits you have put on it. What I would like to do with this book, however, doesn't matter as much as what it becomes to you. It is you the reader who carries the stories. Good health to you all and many blessings.

REVOLUTION NOW!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]