Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Feeling Great!

I keep getting the message to be patient. Patience is important. This is a toughy for me. I want to know things now! But I'm not supposed to. It's the journey that is the important message in learning the lesson. Nothing is instant. Nothing. And don't believe anyone if they tell you otherwise. There is a journey that takes place to get to where you're going. I just have no idea where I'm going. That's OK. I can dig it.

So I walk around with this wonderful feeling in my soul and in my body. I get to journey with this wonderful feeling in my soul and in my body. Where I'm going, I have no idea, really. But...there you go. Where the Indian stops...nobody knows.

I'm also looking for a reason to enjoy this season. I haven't celebrated Christmas in years, as stated previously. I have negative connotations connected with Solstice as well. This is the time of the last great slaughter of Indians, specifically the Lakota (I'm not Lakota). Wounded Knee is the symbol of the end of the slaughter of Indian people, although it continues with a kinder, gentler hand. Plus, December 31st is the anniversary of my fathers death. It'll be 24 years. This is also such a consumerist capitalist season. That's tough for me. So...I'm looking for a reason to enjoy the season. Any suggestions out there? Theresa Mitchell said on Press Watch that December 25 is the actual day when the days start getting longer and that there traditionally was a lot of sex happening on that day. Maybe I'll find someone willing to... Eh! We'll see! But WOMAN AND MAN that would sure brighten up the season for me! WOO-HOO! Feh! We'll see. We'll see.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]