Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

I'm kinda glad no one is reading.

I had my first date with a woman I am just absolutely crazy about last night. She is so wonderful, so beautiful, intelligent, creative, has a wonderful laugh. I have been in Love with her for the last two weeks, I might as well be honest. It seems mutual. But I love that not knowing. I love what I feel for her. She is so amazingly beautiful. So wonderful. And there she was, last night, sitting across the table from me. I feel all sorts of butterflies for her. Every time our eyes met my heart skipped a beat. We giggled and laughed all night long.

I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm scared and madly in Love. I think she likes me, too, and I'm scared, and gladly in Love. I have to take that chance. To share that beauty I've always wanted to share with someone. To possibly live our lives together and what does that mean. Joy, happiness, support, caring, struggle, differences, similarities, ceremonies, songs...

OK! I'M IN LOVE! I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! I KEEP TURNING THE PAGES OF THIS STORY! I WILL FIND OUT WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS, AND GO FROM THERE!

I'm so fucking nervous. I was settling into the idea of the possibility of this never happening again for me. I didn't expect this to happen. I wasn't looking for Love. And there she is. It just happened. There she is. I have NEVER felt as happy and joyous as I did last night...as I do right now! She is worth all of this wonderful beauty and ache!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]