Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

How to lie with a straight face!

Last night on the way home, I saw the street final edition of the Oregonian whose headline was a quote from the boy king, George W. Bush, current leader of the U.S. regine. The quote was: "We do not torture." I guess now those who have not been tortured to death, like the man who was kicked to death because he would scream "Allah" every time U.S. service men would kick him in the legs, will now come back to life and lead a healthy and normal life.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051108/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_torture;_ylt=Au3wlMcF_hfoVDzHPh1X2wSs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3OXIzMDMzBHNlYwM3MDM-

It amazes me that the boy king, George Walker Bush, can lie so blatantly and not get called on it here in his alleged home country. Amazing.

I guess I really am 6'3" tall, muscular, have a well rounded ass and six pack abs, and really do look like those Italian models used to portray half breed Indians from over a century and a half ago on the cover of romance novels.

Yeah, and being Indian gets me hundreds of dates. Women are just crawling all over me.

Yeah, yeah, and I really don't live from paycheck to paycheck. I am a secret millionaire. Yeah, Yeah, I just live this way because it's cool. Yeah, yeah!

I really have a rolls royce in the back yard of where I live. I just like commuting on my bike because it's cool. Yeah! Yeah!

OK, OK, OK...You can all call me on this bullshit. Those of you who know me know I am the soft pudgy Indian I always refer to. I don't look all that spectacular. I almost always have to borrow money before my next payday. I'm only 5'9 3/4" tall. My six pack is a keg. I really do commute via bicycle because I have no other form of transportation. I wouldn't own a rolls royce even if I could afford one.

...AND GEORGE WALKER BUSH, ALLEGED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, THE WORLDS WORST GENOCIDAL INSTITUTION, DOES PERMIT AND ALLOW TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE. To give it any other name, to say it doesn't happen, is all LIES. GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A LIAR.

Read the article and you decide. I've seen the pictures. I've read the evidence. The U.S. government does commit torture, and permits it. Torture gives almost exclusively useless information and is done more often than not to the innocent as an act of REVENGE. It is a tool of terrorism that has been enjoyed by the U.S. government since its inception. And don't give me that founding fathers BULLSHIT! They'd do it more covertly and enjoy doing it just as much, because, well, they did. Business as usual in the Unites States.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]