Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Radio Show

The "Mitakuye Oyasin" radio show went well yesterday, according to those who listened. David and I frothed at the mouth and we played some good music.

I was asked later what suggestions, if any, I had in creating that change. It was more of a challenge on my belief that change can happen. I told the man that I tried some 15 different things and ALL of them have run into a dead end, except, of course, for the radio and TV shows. But, at least I have tried. And I will continue to try. And maybe, someday, I will find that thing that works, or many things that work, and that change will be created. If not...At least I tried. At least I tried. I love the people enough to try to bring about the change that would honor the human rights of one and all. It's worth a shot. You are all worth at least that out of me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]