Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

Peter Brzica 2

I became somewhat obsessed with Peter Brzica after reading Paul L. William's book, "The Vatican Exposed." Peter Brzica was part of the Catholic intengensia, and was one mean and cruel mother fucker. This man was INCREDIBLY cruel, and seems to have gotten away with his crimes at Janesovek (sp?) during WWII. I've been so curious about this man ever since I read about him. I could never find anything about him other than his becoming "King of the Cut Throats," on the internet. I have recently found out that he most likely came to the United States under an assumed name and has been here ever since. He may be deceased, he may be an old man walking around. Who knows? I want to know.

It's a good chance that the Vatican protected him after the war and got him a fake passport and papers and he now may still be living around this country somewhere. The Vatican protected many of the murderers that escaped from prosecution for their crimes during WWII. But only if they had enough money, of course.

Criminals criminals everywhere, and many came here to roost.

If anyone knows anything about this piece of shit, let me know. I'm curious.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]