Monday, October 24, 2005

 

KGW News Darkies

I saw 2 KGW news billboards this morning with four faces of familiar people whose names I do not remember other than Joe Donlan (sp?). There are three men and one woman pictured. I've seen them all on TV, and they are all white and light skinned. However, on these two billboards, one on Hwy 30 in the industrial area, and one on MLK that can be seen if you are heading south at around Prescott if I remember correctly. On these two billboards, the whities are tinted to looked a weird tan color. What the fuck is that? Is KGW attempting to appeal to the darky audience by saying something like: "See these whities are really darkies on the inside. So you want to watch our news and buy our stuff as advertised to you, the darky audience. Are they attempting to get the viewers who are sympathetic to darkies and their causes, and then buy the stuff the advertisers are selling? I mean news is only filler between advertisements. The people are sexy and supposed to appeal to our sexual desires. They don't tell us any useful information, but we are entertained enough to watch and see the commercials and buy the stuff advertised on those commercials. And there, on the billboards, all the whities are tinted to be darkies, and I'm pretty fucking offended. I could be mistaken, but I don't believe I am. Advertising to get you to watch the advertising on the news and to go out and consume, consume, consume. I've been called white before, and here we are seeing whites tinted dark. FUCKING WEIRD AND OFFENSIVE.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]