Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!

After our hike, Felicia and I hung out at the BOO for a while. We wandered over to Ole Ole and had dinner, where we ran into Orion and John as well. I didn't notice them at first until Felicia pointed them out (even after I walked past them once).

After dinner, Felicia and I wandered to Broadway where we hung out at a coffee shop for a few before heading to Julie's.

Felicia was bored at first, but then all the games started and she had a great time. There was lots of talking, music, fun, laughter, much good times to be had.

Felicia created some great drawings as well. I talked BOO stuff with quite a few of the BOO people who were there.

Felicia wound up crashing on Julie's floor, and I crashed on her futon, where, occasionally throughout the night, I was wakened by the Wiley kitty who needed some attention from this stranger sleeping on HIS couch.

We got up and went to breakfast with Julie at the Tin Shed, and finally brought her great birthday party to a close with her dropping us off at the BOO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, JULIE! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]