Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

"Book 'em, Danno!"

It looks like my book will actually be published soon. It is a book of poetry, and since starting the publishing process, I've barely written a poem. Originally slated for publication in June, due to many problems in the process, it should be out next month. I try not to think about it much.

The book will be titled, "Tremble in Fear Before the Soft Pudgy Indian." The title is a line from my poem, "Anger Management."

I know one person who will NEVER be reading it...Barbara Lantz. Since I refused to read her book, the first chapter was enough for me to tell exactly where it was going, she informed me that she would never read my book. I so hurt... No, really... And then, of course, she came up with her race changing powers (probably chanelled through Chief Joseph) and informed me I "have the soul of a white man."

My poetry is angry, funny, sad, compassionate, and 100% Revolutionary.

I wasn't looking to get published at the time my friend came forward and informed me he was a publisher at an open mic I participated in. He really liked my work and felt it should be read and heard by many. OK. I don't know. Heck, we'll see what happens.

Coffe time! I'll be right back!

I know this book will NOT bring me fame and fortune, nor is that what I am seeking. I want a Revolution. I want to implant that word in people's minds. I want a Revolution without killing, because NOT killing is indeed a Revolutionary act. I want an end to all war and an honoring of the human rights of ALL humans.

Ummm. Don't know what else to say, so...more later, REVOLUTION NOW!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]