Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Since then...

Since it was the anniversary of closing the doors on my last relationship, Love pops into mind.

Like I said, I've dated a few times, had a few crushes, but on my birthday, in January, I realized I was not ready for a relationship or dating.

Since then, I've grown a lot. I can do well on my own. I don't feel like I HAVE to be with someone. So, if my path should cross with a potential lover, I will be with her because I WANT to be.

I've been told that there are a lot of women interested in me. I don't really believe this because if there were, they would have come up to me, paid attention to me, wanted my attention. I could also be oblivious. Maybe it's happened and I am just incapable of telling because I have a hard time believing women are interested in me.

So, from my birthday until now, I have not felt like any woman was interested in me romantically, and I haven't felt romantically interested in anyone either. Perfect time for healing.

So, here I am, fat and happy. No love interest joyfully tearing at my soul. No love interest on the horizon. And here I am, fat and happy. Feels like the perfect place for a REVOLUTION!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]