Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

Peace!

Felicia and I participated in the candlelight vigil yesterday. We stood on the Burnside Bridge about where the bridge opens. We were given candles, but they just didn't work for either of us. Besides, I went armed with my usual sign, that is the Peace sign. I always carry the thing with me and don't be too surprised if you see me flipping you one. We ran into a few friends on the bridge which was nice. I stood on the edge of the sidewalk and flipped the peace sign to all of the passers by. We got many signs of support. I actually did not see any fingers flipping us off, no shaking of heads, everything I saw was actually supportive of peace. Peace. Pure and simple. What's wrong with Peace? Maybe we should ask the most horrific terrorist of all, George Bush.

KBOO interim PM News Director, Julie Sabitier showed up and was taking some interviews for the station. YEAH FOR JULIE!

Felicia and I took off and we drove across the bridge and Felicia honked in support of the people. Then we went across the Hawthorne and honked at all those people. Then the Morrison. Then back across the Burnside. I'd say at least 1500 people participated. Yeah for Peace.

Let's have ourselves a little...OK...A BIG Revolution, and make Peace the biggest platform. Followed closely by HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL! REVOLUTION NOW!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]