Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Massage

I rarely do things for myself. My only comfort, really, is my room, which lately seems to be more messy than fun and interesting, but it is still my nest. Usually, I'd rather use my time to try to figure the world out. Try to help someone. Most of the time I don't treat myself well. For the most part, though I'm working on it, I have a deep hatred of my body. But after the massage I got last weekend here at the BOO, I decided to pay for one. It was one of the most fantastic experiences I've had. I realized how some parts of my body take on more than others, and I didn't realize this. Being single, I hardly get touched. I'm a hugger. I love to hug. Hugging is great! But I hardly ever get touched. So, it was so nice to find someone I felt I could trust (so much so that I didn't feel it necessary to give her my history) to touch my body in an intimate manner and not have fears of abuse. I'm gonna try to get one once a month.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]