Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

A Helluva Life!

While hanging out with a friend of mine and doing my laundry, I started reminscing about some of the things I've done or gone through in my life. I started realizing I've lived one helluva life. I've noticed this before, but it always seems to surprise me when I think about it. It makes me think of all the wonderful, crazy, painful, beautiful lives many people have lived. The lives my friends have lived. The lives of people I don't know. HUMANS! I love you my fellow humans! If I didn't, I wouldn't do the work that I do.

I started getting real nostalgic yesterday. Remembering activities and conversations, books, people, protests, pain, joy, love, saddness, etc. According to some sources, I haven't lived half of my life, yet. The first half has been very interesting. I'm sure my second half will be pretty interesting as well.

KBOO is a big part of my life. Many friends that I have made have been because of this radio station. I get a chance to speak out. To speak the truth as I see it. To see patterns and make connections. To interview some of the most wonderful humans. I have laughed and cried on the air. I have had my most wonderful little girl, Felicia, on the air. Life, my friends, is very very good indeed.

Good news of the day...TOM DELAY has been INDICTED for conspiracy. Will he get away with it? Most likely, being a Bushy and people knowing that if they go against the the great W, they are so vindictive that they will make sure you pay. But there in lies their weakness. They can't back up their people with truth. They won't open up drawers...rooms...of documents, of truth, and be able to say, "see, Tom Delay is really a fine upstanding man!" They can't. The reason they keep the documents hidden is because... I remember hearing a story about when Tom was out eating somewhere in DC I believe the story goes, and he was asked if he worked for the government by a waitress or someone. Tom said, "I am the government." Knowing this, why did Tom indict himself then? Just don't forget, these people are dodgy and dishonest. I include the democrats in this as well.

Oh...I did tell you...29,000 to 96,000,000. Shhhhh! Come closer....closer...listen very carefully...we outnumber them. Pass it on!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]