Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

First Day of School

Today is Felicia's first day of school. She is in fifth grade. She is 10. Holy cow! Where does the time go? I swear it was yesterday that she would wait for me at the top of the long driveway/road that lead to the house we rented in Oregon City way back when I was married to her mom. It seems like yesterday she was clearing my book shelves so she could rub her arm on the smooth fake wood finish. Holy cow! She reads, is intelligent, is amazing. Happy first day of school, sweetie! Don't forget, you won't learn everything you need to or should there. Don't forget, keep learning and digging until you find your own truth. You are awesome my little...well...not so little one.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]