Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Eviction

My sister will probably receive her eviction notice, as no one will loan her money to complete her rent which is due by 5pm tomorrow. This means I will be busy as fuck trying to help her move her stuff to...well...she has no place to move her stuff. In fact, she and her two kids will have no place to stay, either.

Here, I would like to point out the racist relations we have with our family. You see, she asked my grandmother for help. Whitey Grandma has about $2,000,000 in the bank. But you see, my sister is the wrong color. My whitey mother, who also has money refuses to help. My whitey aunt, who also has money, refuses to help. Churches and all the other social services she has contacted refuse to help. My sister will be homeless in a few days.

There is one thing that is good about the racism of the white side of my family. You see, my deceased whitey grandfather was a pedophile. Turns out he was fucking one of my aunts probably since she was about 11. But he never screwed my sisters because, well, they were the wrong color. Sometimes racism is a good thing.

When Whitey Grandma found out about Grandpa fucking their daughter, and possibly their grandaughter, she decided to stay with the pedophile for the "money."

Speaking of sisters, I have three. The other two could probably help my sister, but they refuse to as well. I have little love or respect for those two, either. My Whitey family would willfully and joyfully leave my sister to dangle and fall. They don't care. They are heartless fucking assholes and I HATE the lot of them.

I can't do anything for my sister. I fell helpless and useless to her.

Oh well. There goes another one.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]