Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Death Vision

I have had many Vietnam Vet friends throughout my life. Those willing to discuss some of their actions have almost consistently told me that they see the faces of the people they killed on a regular basis. Kissinger, Nixon, Johnson, all used these young men as weapons to kill on behalf of wealthy white men who made lots of profit.

I knew a man who told me of a vision he had. It was a vision of his death. During this vision he could see that some of the things he thought were good things, big and good things, turned out to harm more people than he could imagine. Some of the tiniest things he did, some that he had completely forgotten, had done more to help people than he could have imagined. I wonder if Nixon and Johnson are being forced to see all the life they destroyed for the wealthy.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]