Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

My Blackfoot Parents

My Blackfoot Parents were in town when I was on Mt. Adams, and I missed them. They said they would be back and I guess they want to be on the show on Thursday.

About five years ago, in a ceremony at Ft. Vancouver, Yellow Dust Woman and Sikupii adopted me, Felicia, Jim Craven, and another woman whose name I forget.

One of the most angering stories they have ever told me was about some scars on their backs, given to them while in different boarding schools in Canada. They were told that they were being given TB tests. They asked numerous doctors about the scars and all they could get confirmed was that they were not TB tests. Finally, one doctor knew what the scars were because he had seen them many times on boarding school survivors.

Turns out that some Christian sects have a superstition that if a body is marked in a certain fashion, that particular person will not make it into heaven and will be shot down the slippery shoot to hell, where I will eventually join them in the afterlife according to most Christian sects, even without the scarring.

So...FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS!

P.S. I WANT EVERYTHING BACK! NOW!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]