Friday, August 26, 2005

 

How'd I miss it?

I read in The Nose in the Willamette Week that the KKK had a rally somewhere in the gorge this last weekend. How the fuck did I miss that?! I'm always looking for a confrontation, and these honest to goodness racists that I have much more respect for than the likes of Dwight Jaynes are always a good spectacle. I can flow with this blatant racism. At least it's honest. Sometimes you can change the hearts of these crazy bastards.

However, it's the subtle racists like Jaynes that really pisses me off. You see, the likes of Jaynes will defend their racism to the death and tell me that all of their racism isn't as racist as...say...I am.

I admire the honesty of the openly racist like the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Skinheads, etc. You cannot change the heart of the subtley racist. They are, afterall, right in their superior white skin and don't feel the need to join clubs like the KKK, though they have more in common with them than they are BRAVE enough to admit.

But, still, I don't understand how I missed it. Me! Me who lived three doors down from the Beaverton Chapter of the KKK. Usually I'm more on top of it. I could have had some nice commentary about this stuff if I knew it was happening. Does anyone know any more about this?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]