Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Happy soon to be anniversary

It's been almost a year since I have left my second wife. One thing I have learned is I can be happy by myself.

I'm thinking of having a celebration when the anniversary comes.

I often wonder if I want to try that kind of thing again. No one is interested in me, and there isn't anyone that I am interested in. I'm terrified to try that crap ever again. I was so miserable. I get depressed from time to time, but it is much better than the relationships I've been in. There must be something wrong with me to be such a failure at love.

As a failure who wanders alone through life, it feels pretty damned good to be alive. If I EVER have a relationship again, it better make me happier than I feel now. I just don't believe it can.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]