Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Girlfriend

Felicia, on the way back from the rez, started asking me about women I know. I eyeballed her suspiciously.

"What are you trying to ask?" I asked.

"Well...I was just...um..." she stammered.

"Do you want me to have a girlfriend, is that what you're trying to say?" I asked.

"Well...I...um..."

"Currently, no one is interested in me. Currently, I am not interested in anyone. Maybe I'll fall in love again sometime, and maybe I won't. Right now, all I know is Life Is Good! I'm happy. I get to hang out with you and I do a lot of things I like doing..."

Felicia wants me to be in love because she thinks it will make me happy. Being in love, thus far, has not made me happy...in fact...quite the opposite. To say I'm a little gun shy is to minimize how I feel about it.

I've been picked up on...but I don't see myself as attractive. I don't.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]