Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 
Crushing free speech wherever they can!

There are several bills in committee that will effectively work to destroy cable access programming; SB 1349, SB 1504, and HR 3146. Basically, these will effectively destroy local cable access programming and sell the spaces to those who can afford it. I attended a meeting last night that consisted of how to suck up to legislators to hopefully get what you want. I will help by not contacting these people and making it knowledge at least on my blog, radio, and television show what's going on with these bills. If I tried to talk with these people I know that I would soon be telling them truths, like their genocidal practices, and things would spiral uncontrollably from their. So there you go. If you can help, please do in whatever way you can.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]