Thursday, August 04, 2005

 
Clarifications

Today I host a radio program with David Liberty called "Mitakuye Oyasin." If anyone reads this it will undoubtedly be past the time of the show, but it airs from 1:30 to 3:00pm every other Thursday. Today's show we'll be shooting from the lip.

"Mitakuye Oyasin" airs on KBOO (the BOO), 90.7fm in Portland, Oregon. We can also be reached on the web at www.kboo.fm.

I was hoping to get Andrea Smith for this show, but so far no one is contacting me back.

I've been producing this show for some 11 years now...I guess. David has been my co-host for some 2 years, I guess.

We are working hard on ending "genocide" worldwide.

Tune in and get an earful. Not just this show, there are so many different shows on KBOO. Different music, politics, commentary, radio plays,...KBOO is the most awesome place on earth. Pay us a visit at 20 SE 8th here in "Little Beiruit" ( Portland).

Oh...by the way...just so you know...I want everything back!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]