Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

Anti-Abortionists.

Driving down Lovejoy this afternoon, I saw all those young fucking (excuse me)...un-fucking Christians at the clinic on 25th and Lovejoy doing a silent vigil to protect fetuses.

OK, they're pissing me off. Can't run the little fuckers over with the work truck, I might lose my job.

My friend Jim used to describe those assholes a little more honestly, I paraphrase:

They are not "pro-life." At best they are "pro-birth." If they were pro-life, they'd be concerned about what happens to that child after they were born. They would make sure there was plenty of food for them to eat. Plenty of opportunity.

I would add, what about the children in Iraq. I'm not sure what the number stands at, but last I heard it was still around 5000 children a month under the age of five dying from preventable diseases. Just a bunch of sand niggers and towel heads. What about what those fucking alleged Christians did to Indian children in boarding school. Giving Indians the word of God right up their asses with their dicks! What about those heartless Christian fucks that fed our children to dogs? I want some fucking justice from these fucking shitholes.

It's just a matter of time...I'll get everything back.

Again, all of this IS violence against women. Men reminding women that they are owned by them. They get the support of some women who buy into that bullshit, too. To them, Freedom is the freedom of Christian men, preferrably white, to dominate one and all, especially women. "Don't do as we say, and we'll harass your ass at least, or at best, kill you"...as long as they can save your fetus.

FUCKING SHITHOLE CHRISTIANS! FUCK OFF!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]