Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Another Racist White Boy Puts Me In My Place

I received a few e-mails back from Dwight Jaynes. Nice of him to respond and show his true colors. He reminds me of the white boys who asked Ward Churchill questions that amounted to, "But if we give you control over what is legally your land...what about me?" No questions about what has and is happening to our people, it's all about white men. If you can't explain it in terms of being about white men and their vast knowledge and wealth and ability to belittle us at will, then they just don't want to hear about it. Read the article at www.portlandtribune.com. You can reach Dwight Jaynes in his vast knowledge of Indians and who could tell you more about what it means to be Indian than some worthless dark skinned Indian. He can be reached at dwightjaynes@portlandtribune.com. You can let him know your opinion, and he could tell you how wrong you are, because, well, what the fuck do you know, you're most likely not another vastly knowledgable white man. Here is how his wonderful master highness put it to me, word for word.

"well... how about having me on your radio show if you want counterpoint? be happy to do that... as it was, you did nothing to address the things i wrote... you merely stated a few old cliches that did not apply to the column... guys who played for Boston in the nba are old celtics... guys who played in new york are yankees... guys who played for cleveland's baseball team in the big leagues are indians... guys who played at notre dame are fighting irish... is that a bad thing, too?"

"by the way... do you really think white people would be offended by you calling a team "fighting whities"???? no way... we'd considered honored if you chose that as your mascot.. "

This is my response, realizing the type of white man I am dealing with here:

You are obviously not someone worth talking with. Read the book, "Autobiography of a Blue Eyed Devil," by Inga Muscio. Other than that...

Sincerely

Eugene

PS, I really want to say some things to you that...well...would just be a waste of my time and energy. However, I do plan on pointing out your article on my TV show. Doubt anyone will respond, but what the heck.

Here is his wonderfully superior response:

"well, suit yourself...... but what do you tell all the native americans in the survey i cited??? are 75 percent of them wrong? what do you tell the seminole nation -- who overwhelmingly feel honored to be a part of the florida state athletic tradition? or do you just feel you are more qualified to decide these things than they are?"

You know, you'd figure I would learn, having discussed this crap with so many superior thinking white boys. In fact, maybe I should send the article to Indianz.com. Maybe Ward Churchill would like to compliment on it. Maybe I should send the article to him, as well. I think I will. You know, I have learned not to play with these stupid fucking white boys who only think of themselves and their mastery of knowledge and whiteness. So, I'll give this to all of you and see if you want to play. Here you go!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]